When you visit Yarns and Fabrics, we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your email address and name (if you subscribe to our newsletter);
- your communication preferences;
- your browsing and online activities;
- anonymous tracking information for the purpose of analytics;
We may also collect some or all of the above personal data about you when you access and browse this Website or any third party microsite (as described below), including when you sign up to receive Yarns and Fabrics email newsletters. We may also collect some or all of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
How we may store and use your information
Yarns and Fabrics (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
- to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
- with your agreement, to contact you (by e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- to provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity;
- for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes; and
- for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
In addition, we may collect anonymised details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymised details that we collect for these purposes.
E-mail newsletter preferences and text alerts
We provide you with the ability to control whether or not to receive e-mail newsletters, or to change the types of e-mail newsletters you receive, through our newsletter preference centre.
What are cookies?
Who sets the cookies?
The cookies stored on your computer or other device when you access this website are set by Yarns and Fabrics, our suppliers who partner with us to help deliver a high quality website, and other third parties. Some cookies are set by or on behalf of Yarns and Fabrics and are necessary to enable customers to use the website fully.
We will never ask you to confirm any account or credit card details via email. If you receive an email claiming to be from Yarns and fabrics asking you to do so, please delete it and do not respond.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time;
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified above. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any e-mail newsletter we have sent to you or, alternatively, by visiting our e-mail newsletter preference centre.
Third party sites
Updates to this policy
If you have any questions please use the contact form.